Sunday, October 19, 2008

Cheap Book Self-Publishing: Wordclay


I know that I and many of you have always wanted to publish your thoughts in a book, for the entire world to read. Now you can do just that with Wordclay, for under $20.00.
So the story goes like this: I was really excited about a book idea I had and googled "free online self-publishing". I came up with a few sites and went to take a look at them. I obviously didn't find one that was free but did find Wordclay, the cheapest solution.
Then I decided I would really dig into this site. Well first of all, Wordclay's design looked highly professional and contained no coding errors. This is one of the first things I will do to evaluate a site and is one of the most reliable factors. As well, there was even a live chat service (yes, it was human) that answered several of my questions.
Next, I was quite doubtful but so I glanced at the the "How It Works" section and was really enlightened on how simple the process was. All I had to do was select a few size and type aspects, upload a text file, make a cover, select a price and enter a bit of marketing information and my book would be done.
But I was still quite curious so I went to the "Service Store" tab and found that Wordclay provided a quick and easy pathway to copyright registration, an ISBN number, professional editing, press releases and even marketing packs to really give your book a boost.
With all this I made an account and started creating a book. I am in the process of writing it right now but from the looks of it, I know Wordclay will make my book shine when it's ready.

No comments: